It’s that time of year again . . .
- turn your computer back on
- look over the schedule
- get a glimpse at this year’s roster
- meet a new crop of teachers
- listen to new guidelines, themes, rules, etc.
- rehash familiar guidelines, themes, rules, etc.
- open new boxes
- open old boxes
- create bulletin boards
- fill out beginning of the year forms
- create student folders
- rev up that copy machine
- agree to every technology update
- attend trainings
- watch training videos
. . . it’s time to get ready for a new school year.
Take it day by day. Take it item by item. We will all, slowly, frantically, maybe a little enthusiastically, or little hesitantly, be ready soon enough.