There are many things I have learned as a teacher–let this be the beginning of many wonderful posts on the things I never knew . . . until I became a teacher.
Five things I never knew . . . until I became a teacher:
- how long I can go without a bathroom break–it’s pretty long
- how much caffeine I can consume–it’s a lot
- how much noise I can block out–it’s insane
- how much I love mystery meat–it’s kinda gross to admit it, but sack lunches with their mystery meat sandwiches are my favorite 🤤
- how much I hate breakfast for lunch–it’s terrible, syrup and 1000s of children should be outlawed