Teacher Appreciation Week is one week away!!
May 6-10, 2019
If you’re not a teacher, or if you’re the teacher involved in planning Teacher Appreciation Week, here are some celebration suggestions:
- Thank you cards from your child/students
- Thank you card from yourself–find that long lost teacher, and thank them
- We all have one teacher we can recall with great love; find them and tell them
- Encourage teachers to thank one another at their school–teachers teach and mentor each other constantly, that kindness and collaboration should be celebrated
- Volunteer at your local school/get extra volunteers at your school
- Go to a local coffee shop, restaurant, or any other business–ask them to donate a gift card, discount, or service to teachers; or, have them offer something special during Teacher Appreciation Week at your school
- Bring coffee and bagels one morning to your local school
This is just a small list, but it’s a start–if you have any ideas, or success stories, make sure to share them too!